Weed Management Members
If you are an employee or member of one of the following, then you are considered a member of the Santa Barbara County Weed Management Area.
- Audubon Society Inc., Santa Barbara
- Agri-Turf Supplies
- Cachuma Resource Conservation District
- California Conservation Corps
- California Department of Transportation (CalTrans)
- California Native Plant Society - SLO & N SBarbara Subchapter
- Carpinteria Salt Marsh Friends
- Mary Carroll
- Channel Islands Restoration
- Coastal Ranches Conservancy
- Elings Park Foundation
- Growing Solutions
- Land Trust for Santa Barbara County, The
- Montecito Fire Protection District
- Native Landscapes
- Pacific Vineyard Company
- Sanford Winery and Vineyards
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Santa Barbara, County of
- Sierra Consulting and IPM
- South Coast Habitat Restoration
- University of California Cooperative Extension - Santa Barbara County
- Los Padres National Forest
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Daniel Wilson
The Santa Barbara County Weed Management Area started in January of 2001.
SBCWMA members direct the activities of the Weed Management Area by giving input during meetings and other discussions. SBCWMA members benefit by association with a multi-agency coalition. Those benefits include participation in noxious weed management projects, increased grant funding competitiveness, increased access to subject experts, and increased access to weed management resources.
Additionally, WMA members receive notification of weed management related grant and educational opportunities. WMA members also enjoy advance registration for SBCWMA sponsored workshops and seminars.