- Your feedback is sought on the Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System Waiver. Take a brief online survey here.
- Upcoming systems change events are listed here.
- Information about Santa Barbara Peer Empowerment Support Groups in May and June is here.
- May Santa Barbara Fellowship Club Calendar English | Spanish
- Helping Hands of Lompoc May Calendar English | Spanish
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Mental Health Commission, the Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems and the Systems Change initiative.