- Upcoming systems change events are listed here.
- Helping Hands of Lompoc July Calendar English | Spanish
- RLC/Fellowship Club Santa Barbara July Calendar English | Spanish
- July and August Calendar, Santa Barbara Peer Empowerment
- July Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- July 26: 2016-2017 MHSA Plan Update available for 30-day public comment
- August Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- October 12: Bridges to Resilience for Children and Youth: Connecting Our Community through Trauma-Informed Care, Buellton Marriott, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Mental Health Commission, the Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems and the Systems Change initiative.