- Calendars are online for meetings of the
PHF Governing Board |
Systems Change |
Behavioral Wellness Commission
- 2019 MHSA Stakeholder Forums Flyer with dates
- October 6-12 - Mental Health Awareness Week (Wear Lime Green!)
- October 10 - World Mental Health Day AND National Depression Screening Day
- October 14 - Bridges to Resilience Conference
- October 19 - Housing Santa Barbara Day, 2 PM - 4 PM, De La Guerra Plaza English flyer Spanish flyer
- October 21-25 - National Health Education Week
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Behavioral Wellness Commission, the Systems Change initiative and the Mental Health Services Act.