- Your feedback is sought on the Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System Waiver. Take a brief online survey here.
- Upcoming systems change events are listed here.
- June Santa Barbara Community Wellness Calendar
- Helping Hands of Lompoc June Calendar English | Spanish
- Santa Barbara RLC/Fellowship June Calendar English | Spanish
- July and August Calendar, Santa Barbara Peer Empowerment
- July Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- July 1, 11 am - 2 pm: Helping Hands of Lompoc Barbecue, Ryon Park
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Mental Health Commission, the Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems and the Systems Change initiative.