- Calendars are online for meetings of the
PHF Governing Board |
Systems Change |
Behavioral Wellness Commission
- RLC/Fellowship Club Santa Barbara | Referral Form | March Calendar English
Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar (March)
- Helping Hands of Lompoc March Calendar English | Spanish
- May 2-3: CASRA Spring Conference, Concord, CA
- May 5: Sunset Walk for Mental Wellness (Santa Barbara)
- May 17: Annual Training Conference: Safeguarding Elders and Dependent Adults Against Abuse (Santa Barbara)
- May 20:
Cottage Hospital Mental Health Fair (Santa Barbara), 10 am - 2 pm
- July 15: 23rd Annual Mental Health Arts Festival, Santa Barbara
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Behavioral Wellness Commission, the Systems Change initiative and the Mental Health Services Act.