- Calendars are online for meetings of the PHF Governing Board | Systems Change | Mental Health Commission | Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems
- RLC/Fellowship Club Santa Barbara September Calendar English
- September is National Recovery Month
- September Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- September 18-24 is National Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week.
- September 24 Lompoc: Recovery Day in the Park, Ryon Park, 11 am - 4 pm.
- September 27 Santa Barbara: Movies For Mental Health, short films and panel discussion at Santa Barbara City College. Free, 4:30 - 6:30 pm. Flyer | Map
- September 30 Santa Barbara: Celebration of Recovery Month, Alameda Park, 4-6 pm.
- September 30 Santa Barbara: Recovery Month Party, Sanctuary Centers, 11 am - 2 pm. Details here.
- October Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- October 12: Bridges to Resilience for Children and Youth: Connecting Our Community through Trauma-Informed Care, Buellton Marriott, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Mental Health Commission, the Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems and the Systems Change initiative.