Adult Behavioral Health
We serve adults who are Medi-Cal beneficiaries with severe mental illness and/or substance use disorders, as well as individuals experiencing mental health crises. To obtain services, call the 24/7 Access Line, 1-888-868-1649. More information about obtaining services is here.
We operate three behavioral health clinics for adults in Santa Barbara County:
Santa Maria: 500 West Foster Road, 934-6380 | Map and Directions
Santa Barbara: 4444 Calle Real, 681-5190 | Map and Directions
Lompoc:117 B, Street, 737-6690 | Map and Directions
- Information about Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) is here.
- Information about the Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF) Governing Board is here.
- How to Obtain Services
- Contact Information
- Services for Adults.
- All programs and services
- Brochure for new clients in English | Spanish
- Alcohol and Drug Program, 681-5440
- Brochures about behavioral health services, depression, schizophrenia, PTSD,anxiety,suicide prevention and alcohol and drug use.
- Common Ground Directory of Resources in Santa Barbara County
- 2-1-1 Telephone Helpline and searchable online database
- Network Provider Directory
- Network Provider List English Spanish