Housing Empowerment Action and Recovery Team (HEART)
The Housing, Empowerment, Action and Recovery Team (HEART) was chartered to address the present and expanding housing and treatment crisis facing clients and potential participants of the Department of Behavioral Wellness in Santa Barbara County The team has produced policy, program and capital recommendations for incorporation into the budget and programs of Behavioral Wellness.
Meetings and Contacts
The 2016-17 HEART meeting schedule is
Meets the second Wednesday of the month from 1 - 2:30 pm, via video conferencing to the Lompoc Cyrpress Conference Room, Behavioral Wellness Administration Santa Barbara Room 261 and the Santa Barbara Foster Road Annex. Confirm meeting time and location prior to attendance by contacting one of the following: Laura Zeitz, RN, 722-0136, email@example.com; Debbie McCoy, firstname.lastname@example.org or Frank Thompson, 957-1301; email@example.com.
- TriWest Report, May 2013
- 2016-2017 HEART Meeting Schedule
- Action TeamToolbox
- Report to Board of Supervisors 12-15-15
- 2015 HEART Goals
- Evolved Environment: Housing and Residential Treatment (graphic)
- Policy and Recommendations
- Five-Year Budget Request
- AACP Position Statement on Housing Options for Individuals with Serious and Persistent Mental Illness, June 18, 2001
- Vulnerability Index & Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool (VI-SPDAT)