- Santa Maria Recovery Learning Community February Calendar in
- Santa Barbara Recovery Learning Community Calendar in English | Spanish
- Helping Hands of Lompoc February Calendar in English | Spanish
- Community Wellness Program (Santa Barbara) February Calendar
- Community forums about the Drug Medi-Cal (DMC) Organized Delivery System (ODS) Waiver will be held in Lompoc on February 12, Santa Barbara February 16 and Santa Maria on February 19. Details in English | Spanish
- April 16,10 am - 3:30 pm. Resource Summit for teens, Santa Barbara Eastside Library. For details, call the Independent Living Resource Center, Danielle Anderson, 963-0595, ext 108. Register at
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to nearly 7,000 adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Mental Health Commission, the Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems and the Systems Change initiative.