Get Child SupportGet Payment Information
Pay Child SupportPay Child Support Now
Child Support Payment Options
There are several convenient ways to make child support payments. Click here to learn more or make a payment now.
You can pay using your Visa, MasterCard, or bank account:
- Pay Online: Please click here to make a payment with the California State Disbursement Unit.
- Pay by Phone: Call 1-866-901-3212 (option 1).
- Pay by Mobile App: Available for Android and iPhone, the CAChildSup mobile app lets you make electronic payments using your smartphone. Download the free CAChildSup app.
Pay by Mail: You can mail a check or money order to: CA SDU, PO BOX 989067, West Sacramento, CA 95798-9067.
Pay in Cash:
- Use MoneyGram at these retail stores: www.MoneyGram.com/Locations MoneyGram charges a $1.99 fee. To make a payment, you will need your California child support Participant ID number and Receive Code 14630.
- Use PayNearMe at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar and ACE Cash Express Stores. See the locations here: http://paynearme.com/en/payment-locations/. PayNearMe charges a $1.99 fee. Get a personal barcode on PayNearMe's California child support page at www.PayNearMe.com/California. Present the barcode – either on a smart phone or on paper – to the participating cashier to be scanned at the counter. You can reuse the barcode for future payments.
Ask Questions: If you have questions about any of the payment options, please contact us at Customer Connect or by phone at 1-866-901-3212 FREE.
Notice: It may take several days for your payment to be posted to your child support account.