Did you know?
- SSI recipients can now get CalFresh.
- Children can get free lunch over the summer.
- Seniors can get $20 in free fruits & veggies.
- A new mid-county Farmers Market accepts EBT.
- We hold office hours at neighborhood locations.
- Not sure where to find help? Call 211!
- Beware of scams targeting EBT cardholders.
- Medi-Cal provides free or low-cost health coverage for households with low incomes.
- Covered California offers affordable health insurance. (We don't run this program, but we can help you apply.)
- CalFresh helps you buy food, with a card that works like a debit card at the grocery checkout.
- We can provide referrals to other community food resources too.
- CalWORKs provides families with temporary cash aid and Welfare to Work services.
- General Relief provides individuals with temporary cash aid, and job services or SSI advocacy.
- Child Welfare Services responds to reports of child abuse or neglect, and helps strengthen families.
- Resource Families give care and shelter to children who cannot safely return home.