General Services Department
Welcome to the County of Santa Barbara's General Services web page. Our Department provides support services to other County Departments. These services include:
- Capital Improvements
- Facility Management (including Energy Management)
- Financial Services
- Information & Communications Technology
- Purchasing, Mail Service & Surplus Property
- Real Estate Services
- Vehicle Operations
The premier resource for first class service.
Provide vital, sustainable, and innovative services to ensure that the County accomplishes its goals and objectives for the public good. We provide: capital improvements, facility management, financial and procurement services, mail services, information and communication technology, real estate services, and vehicle operations.
At its core, our values are the keystone of who we are, what we stand for and what we do.
- Respect for People and Environment
- Highest Ethical Standards with Honesty, Trust and Integrity
- Commitment to the public and organization through hard work and excellent customer service.
- Efficiency is a fundamental principle in our daily operations
- Accountability to the public trust
We foster a professional, safe and productive work environment so our employees can serve our customers and our community.
As public employees and representatives of the County of Santa Barbara, we value Integrity, Respect for our Customers and Each Other, a Strong Work Ethic and a Safe Environment. Our guiding principles clarify how our organization intends to interact with internal and external stakeholders, its roles and responsibilities, rules of engagement and approach to decision making.
Director of General Services
105 East Anapamu Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 568-2625
Contact via email