Steps to Getting Help
*** If you are in crisis, call 9-1-1 ***
1. Meet in-person with a Housing Navigator at a Regional Entry Point for a screening.
Call 805-450-3558 (Santa Barbara County Resource Connect Hotline) for more information.
Dial 2-1-1 to get connected to a specialist for personalized assistance. Free, Confidential, 24/7. Available in multiple languages.
2. Receive a referral for services depending on the level of need.
3. Connect to housing resources.
REGIONAL ENTRY POINT LOCATIONS
Are you looking for a way to connect with local services? You can find information by contacting on e of the provides listed below, or visit the Home for Good
- Carp Connect (near the Carpinteria Health Care Center) Carpinteria Veterans Memorial Building Courtyard
- Wednesday from 1:00 PM-4:00 PM
- Isla Vista Community Service District, 970 Embarcadero Del Mar, Isla Vista, CA 93117
- Wednesday and Friday from 12:30-2:30pm
- Bridgehouse, 2025 Sweeney Rd, Lompoc, CA 93436
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00am-12:00pm
- PATH Santa Barbara, 816 Cacique Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30am
- The Salvation Army, Hospitality House, 423 Chapala St, Santa Barbara, CA 9310
- Wednesday from 1:00-2:00pm
- Good Samaritan Shelter, 401 W Morrison Ave C, Santa Maria, CA 93458
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3:00-5:00pm
- Santa Ynez People Helping People, 545 N. Alisal Road, Solvang, CA 93463
- Tuesdays from 9:30-11:00am
VETERAN FOCUSED LOCATIONSAre you a veteran in need of assistance?
- Veterans Services Office, 401 E. Cypress Suite 101., Lompoc, CA 93436
- Fridays from 11:30-1:00 pm
- Veterans' Memorial Building, 112 W Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Wednesdays from 9:00-10:00am
- American Legion Veterans Memorial Building, 313 W. Tunnell St., Santa Maria, CA 93458
- Tuesdays from 1:00-2:00 pm
Call the Hotline 805-450-3558 for more information about additional outreach days/times in Carpinteria, Goleta, Isla Vista, Lompoc, Santa Barbara and Santa Maria.