- If you find you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible. This allows us to schedule someone from our waiting list. We want to make enrollment in OTD classes as fair as possible for all.
- If you must cancel, please do so in writing by sending an email to: EUregis@co.santa-barbara.ca.us
- If you cancel with less than 72 hours (business days) notice, your department will be charged. "No Shows" will be charged the full cost of the class.
- Your upcoming class got cancelled? The most common reason for class cancellation is low enrollment. (In order for the Employees' University to make the most efficient use of its resources, there is minimum enrollment required for all classes.) So, if there is a class you are anxious to attend, enroll as soon as you see it advertised and encourage your colleagues who might benefit to enroll as well!
- If the OTD cancels a class, you will be notified immediately and your department will NOT be charged.