Resources for Health Care Centers and Patients
- National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) - formed by and for community-based health center programs.
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) - association for professional administrators and leaders of medical group practices.
- American Public Health Association - An established organization of public health professionals from around the world.
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council - Health care professionals, people with lived experience of homelessness, and advocates in homeless health care working to improve care and to eliminate homelessness.
- Federally Qualified Health Centers - HRSA's Health Center Program
- Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA) Health Disparities Information.
- Healthy People - A comprehensive set of disease prevention and health promotion objectives by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Health Center Program/Bureau of Primary Health Care - Health Resources and Services Administrations's (HRSA)
- HRSA - Health Resources and Services Administration, part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Health Service Corps - HRSA's program to help provide access to Health Professionals in areas of greatest need through scholarships and loan repayment programs. Our Health Care Centers are an approved site.
- CenCal Health - Santa Barbara County's Regional Health Authority administers several publicly-funded health care plans including Medi-Cal, AIM, and Health Families.
- VA - Veterans Affairs Health Services
- Sansum Clinics
- UCSB's Student Health Services
- Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics
- Dignity Health
- Santa Ynez Tribal health Clinic
- Cottage Health System & Hospitals
- Lompoc Valley Medical Center
- VA local clinics ( Santa Barbara Community Based Outpatient Clinic , Santa Maria Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- American Indian Health & Services