Welcome to the Santa Barbara County Public Works Department
Latest News and Events
- Santa Barbara County IRWM Prop 1 Project Information Form
- Santa Barbara County-wide Integrated Stormwater Resource Plan
San Ysidro and Olive Mill Roundabout Information Meeting
Floradale Avenue Bridge Replacement Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration
- McGolpin Presents Transportation Funding Resolution at NACO Conference
- County Preventative Maintenance Construction Begins July 17
- ReadySBC.org - Post 1/9/2018 Debris Flow Interactive Maps
- County Celebrates Backbone of Alternative Transportation
- Video Contest Winners Demystify Water Myths
New Materials Exchange Website Launched
Private Property Debris Removal FAQs
Mud Debris Clean-Up Guidelines
Thomas Fire Flood and Erosion Prevention and Response Resources
About The Department
The Public Works Department is comprised of five Divisions:
Providing prudent fiscal management, staff support and other required resources to enable each division to obtain their goals.
Resource Recovery & Waste Management
Protecting the public health and environment of our community by efficiently managing waste products and utilities.
Responsible for maintaining accurate land records within the County of Santa Barbara
Providing a clear path, smooth ride, and a safe trip to the travelling public.