- Each record is in a separate Adobe Reader PDF file. To navigate to the next or previous record, manually change the page number or file name in the address bar in your Web browser.
- For best results with PDFs, use a browser enabled with a PDF viewer plugin, or download, and view with PDF viewing software.
Search Corner Records:
(Information on maps selected using this form will appear here.)
Collection-Specific Notes and Information:
- Example: 0001 would be entered for Corner Record 1
- See the spreadsheet index for Corner Record numbers with suffixes (.1 etc...).
- For records with a suffix, type a period and then the suffix number directly after the 4 digit Corner Record number.
- Example: 0191.1 would be entered for Corner Record 191.1
|Filed As||File Size||Download (Excel)||Date of Index||Highest Filed Record|
|Corner Records||3 MB||04/26/2021||6186|
|Filed As||Metadata (html)||Shapefile (zip)||Date of Index||Highest Filed Record|
* See the Completeness sheet in excel spreadsheet indecies for Summary Report of GIS and Spreadsheet count statistics: Spreadsheet Count does not include voids and is an estimate only. The % in GIS is also an estimate only. For more information, please see the Completeness Report and Use Constraints in the metadata, as well as the the Disclaimer for the Surveyor Information System.
For other geospatial information from the Santa Barbara County Public Works Department that is not available online, please contact:
Teñell Matlovsky, Public Works, Survey Supervisor
For other geospatial information from the County of Santa Barbara visit:
The Santa Barbara County Mapping and GIS Resources Page