The County on TwitterLoading Twitter Feed...
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- 2020 Annual Report
- FY 20-21 Adopted Budget at a Glance
- Budget 2020-21
- Emergency Management
- ReadySBC Emergency Alerts
- Mental Health 24/7 Response and Service Access Line
- Services A to Z
- Cannabis Regulation & Licensing
- Safe Drug Disposal
- Redistricting 2020-21
- 2021-22 Recommended Budget Documents
- 2021-22 Budget Hearing Materials
- 2021-22 Budget Workshop Materials
- Renew 2022 Organizational Transformation Initiative
- Public Record Request
- Career Opportunities
- Veteran's Services
- Bid Opportunities
- Annual Compensation for County Officers and Employees
- Emergency Information and Preparedness Center
Effective June 16, open or hybrid services from all County departments
As a result of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) disaster designation due to drought the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) declared the counties of Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and the contiguous counties of Fresno, Kern, Kings, Merced, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Ventura disaster areas.
For more information on how to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans follow this link: www.sba.gov/disaster
For more information on how to apply for Emergency Farm Loans through the USDA Farm Service Agency follow this link: https://www.fsa.usda.gov/FSA/webapp?area=home&subject=fmlp&topic=efl
The Citizens Independent Redistricting Commission has a new website! Check it out and bookmark the site to return at any time for ongoing updates and meeting notices.
On any given night in the county, more than 150 Veterans are experiencing homelessness. To reduce homelessness among Veterans, the Santa Maria/Santa Barbara County Continuum of Care and local stakeholders launched a 100-Day Challenge. Read more here.