Assessment Appeals

Should you disagree with your assessed value you should first contact the Assessor's office and ask to discuss your assessment. You may also file a formal Application for Changed Assessment with the Clerk of the Board. Applications for review of supplemental assessments must be filed with the Clerk within 60 days of the mailing of the notice of the supplemental value. Applications for regular assessments must be filed between July 2 and November 30. The Clerk of the Board is located at 105 E. Anapamu St. Room 407, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. The phone number is 805-568-2240.