- Calendars are online for meetings of the
PHF Governing Board |
Systems Change |
Behavioral Wellness Commission
- 2019 MHSA Stakeholder Forums Flyer with dates
- September 8 - Free Community Resource Fair - Center for Employment Training, 509 W Morrison St, Santa Maria
- September 8 - Santa Barbara Out of the Darkness Walk
- September 10 - Suicide Awareness Month Resolution at Board of Supervisors Hearing
- September 10 - Carpinteria World Suicide Candlelight Vigil English Flyer Spanish Flyer
- September 13 - TMHA Suicide Prevention Forum
- September 8-14 - National Suicide Prevention Week
- September 16 - Kevin Hines speaking at the Marjorie Luke Theatre, sponsored by SBCC
- September 17 - Recovery Month Resolution at Board of Supervisors Hearing
- September 20 - Voice of Recovery Celebration, sponsored by Sanctuary Psychiatric Centers
- September 25 - Recovery Day Celebration in Santa Maria, sponsored by a collaboration of community organizations
- September 25 - Judge Kuns Recovery Day Walk and Community Event, 4 PM - 6 PM, 401 W Morrison Ave, Santa Maria
- September 28 - Recovery Day in the Park, Lompoc, sponsored by Coast Valley
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Behavioral Wellness Commission, the Systems Change initiative and the Mental Health Services Act.