Client and Family Problem-Solving Tools
Clients have a number of options to use to resolve grievances.
Discuss your concerns with your case manager and try to resolve it without initiating a formal grievance process.
- You have the right to file a grievance and submit it to Quality Care Management.
- You may request a State Fair Hearing at any time.
- At any time you have the right to contact the Patients' Rights Advocate for assistance.
- You may complete a change‐of‐clinician form and submit it to Quality Care Management.
- You may ask for advice from a Peer Recovery Specialist.
- For more information, consult the Medi‐Cal beneficiary booklet, available in
Spanish at any outpatient clinic and online. Flyers describing clients' rights are also posted at each clinic and
A Peer Recovery Specialist can provide peer support, advice and linkage to resources. To contact a Peer Recovery Specialist in Santa Barbara, call Maureen, 681-5455; Santa Maria: Diana, 934-6581