or call (800) SBC-VOTE or (800) 722-8683.
Resources and Training Materials
Resources and Training Materials are posted approximately one week prior to training.
The Workstation Instructions provide step-by-step instructions on how to process voters through each of the workstations.
Clerks and Inspectors
- Precinct-Street Index Workstation Instructions
- Official Roster Workstation Instructions
- Ballot Issue Workstation Instructions
- Provisional Workstation Instructions
Polling Place Coordinators
Inspectors and Polling Place Coordinators
Guides (Coming Soon for March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary)
The guides include detailed opening and closing procedures as well as general information.
- YouTube Playlist
- Before Election Day
- Before Election Day Setup
- Election Day
- Normal Process
- Normal Process – Special Situations
- Provisional Process
- Vote by Mail Process
- Traffic Clerk
- Sensitivity at the Polls
- Closing Procedures
Other Videos and Resources
- Disability Rights of California Video
- Secretary of State's Disability Sensitivity at the Polls
- Tips on Interacting with People with Disabilities
- Respectfully Interacting with Transgender, Genderqueer, and Gender Non-Conforming (GNC) People
Questions from Training
Please click on the link below for a list of frequently asked questions from training as well as those from the Question Cards. The link will be updated throughout the week of training.