or call (800) SBC-VOTE or (800) 722-8683.
Resources and Training Materials
Resources and Training Materials are posted approximately one week prior to training.
The Workstation Instructions provide step-by-step instructions on how to process voters through each of the workstations.
Clerks and Inspectors
- Precinct-Street Index Workstation Instructions
- Official Roster Workstation Instructions
- Ballot Issue Workstation Instructions
- Provisional Workstation Instructions
Polling Place Coordinators
Inspectors and Polling Place Coordinators
The guides include detailed opening and closing procedures as well as general information.
- YouTube Playlist
- Before Election Day
- Before Election Day Setup
- Election Day
- Normal Process
- Normal Process – Special Situations
- Provisional Process
- Vote by Mail Process
- Traffic Clerk
- Sensitivity at the Polls
- Closing Procedures
Other Videos and Resources
- Disability Rights of California Video
- Secretary of State's Disability Sensitivity at the Polls
- Tips on Interacting with People with Disabilities
Questions from Training
Please click on the link below for a list of frequently asked questions from training as well as those from the Question Cards. The link will be updated throughout the week of training.