or call (800) SBC-VOTE or (800) 722-8683.
Please Review all the training videos and other training materials, and then submit your response to the "Poll Worker Training Quiz" when you are done.
Resources and Training Materials
Resources and Training Materials are posted approximately one week prior to training.
Questions and Answers from Training Classes
Workstation Instructions and Guides
- Check-In Clerk Workstation Instructions
- Check-In Clerk Quick Guide
- Inside Ballot Reception Quick Guide
- Outside Ballot Reception Quick Guide
Curbside Voting Quick Guide
Training Videos Outline
The guides include detailed opening and closing procedures as well as general information.
- Polling Place Setup and Guidelines
- Sequence of Events
- The Normal Process with Special Situations
- The Provisional Process
- Sensitivity at the Polls
- Closing the Polls
- COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- Election Situations - Electioneering, Poll Watchers, and News Media
Other Videos and Resources
- Disability Rights of California Video
- Secretary of State's Disability Sensitivity at the Polls
- Tips on Interacting with People with Disabilities
- Respectfully Interacting with Transgender, Genderqueer, and Gender Non-Conforming (GNC) People
Poll Worker Training Quiz
To complete your training you must successfully pass and submit the Poll Worker Training Quiz. If you are ready to take the quiz, click on the button below:
Have any questions?
Submit any questions you have about the topics we covered in training by clicking the button below: