News & Annoucements

Have a friend or family member perform your marriage!

The Santa Barbara County Clerk-Recorder is designated as the Commissioner of Civil Marriages for Santa Barbara County. The Clerk-Recorder may appoint individuals as Deputy Civil Marriage Commissioners in order to marry specific couples. This means that your friend or family member may be appointed as a Deputy Civil Marriage Commissioner for a Day and perform your marriageRead the instructions to learn more.

This is the news item listing for item 2