We do NOT provide the following services:
Ceremonies in Santa Maria
The County Clerk-Recorder's Office at the Betteravia Government Center is located within the Joseph Centeno Administration Building. Our office shares space with the County Assessor's Office, Treasurer-Tax Collector, and the Board of Supervisors' North County offices.
House Rules for Ceremonies
COVID safety protocols
- All marriage appointments (including ceremony only) will be performed inside the office
- Mask Policy:Masks are required indoors, regardless of vaccination status (whether vaccinated or unvaccinated) as of 8/6/2021
- Guest limit is eight (8) people including children and photographers.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time. Late arrivals may result in cancellation.
- Children must be monitored at all times and should not disrupt other clients and staff.
- Please remember no food or drink is allowed.
- Please do not throw petals, rice, confetti or birdseed.
- Photography is welcomed, but please be considerate of other ceremonies taking place.
Santa Maria Ceremony Availability Calendar:
Civil wedding ceremonies are performed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Ceremonies may be performed in English or Spanish and are by appointment only. Click the Marriage Appointment Request link(s) below to open calendar showing current availability.