We do NOT provide the following services:
Ceremonies in Santa Maria
The County Clerk-Recorder's Office at the Betteravia Government Center is located within the Joseph Centeno Administration Building. Our office shares space with the County Assessor's Office, Treasurer-Tax Collector, and the Board of Supervisors' North County offices.
We perform civil marriage ceremonies in Santa Maria on the following days, excluding holidays. An appointment is required:
Please note: ceremony locations are subject to availability. Your ceremony location will be determined the day of your event.
House Rules for Ceremonies
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time. Late arrivals may result in cancellation.
- Our offices allow for a maximum of 10 people including the couple and children.
- Children must be monitored at all times and should not disrupt other clients and staff.
- Please remember no food or drink is allowed.
- Please do not throw petals, rice, confetti or birdseed.
- Photography is welcomed, but please be considerate of other ceremonies taking place.
- Large parties may be asked to wait outside while the couple completes their paperwork.