Isla Vista Master Plan Adoption Hearings
The Isla Vista Master Plan and Environmental Impact Report was approved by the Board of Supervisors on August 21, 2007. For more information, please click on the following links:
Board of Supervisors Hearing
Board of Supervisors Hearing Room
105 E Anapamu, 4th Floor
Santa Barbara, 93101
August 21, 2007
Board Letter – Adoption of Isla Vista Master Plan and Environmental Impact Report
- Isla Vista Master Plan
- Design Guidelines
- Existing Zoning Map
- Proposed Zoning Map
- Existing Land Use Map
- Proposed Land Use Map
- Summary of Public Comment from Isla Vista Master Plan Planning Commission Adoption Hearing
- Isla Vista Master Plan Component Summary
- Resolution Approving the Isla Vista Master Plan
- Resolution Approving the Circulation Element and Goleta Community Plan
- Resolution Approving Design Guidelines
- Resolution Amending to the Parks and Recreation Trails Map
- Ordinance Establishing In-Lieu Parking Fee Program
- Land Use Development Code Ordinance Amendment
- Resolution Submitting Local Coastal Plan Changes Related to Isla Vista Master Plan Adoption To the California Coastal Commission
- Final EIR Including Revision Memorandum
- CEQA Findings and Statement of Overriding Considerations
- Resolution Approving Amendment to Text and Maps of Both Land Use Development Code & Coastal Land Use Plan
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Isla Vista Master Plan Program CEQA Response to Comments
- Isla Vista Master Plan Initiation Resolution
- California Coastal Commission Comment Letter
Board Letter – Redevelopment Plan Amendment
- Redevelopment Plan with redline changes showing the amendment.
- Report to the Board of Supervisors for the Proposed Second Amendment to the Redevelopment Plan for the Isla Vista Redevelopment Project.
- Redevelopment Agency Board Resolution making CEQA Findings related to the Redevelopment Plan amendment
- RDA Resolution approving the second amendment to the Redevelopment Plan (distribution for 8/21 hearing).
- Board of Supervisors Resolution acknowledging prior certification of the EIR as it relates to the second amendment.
- Board of Supervisors Ordinance for the Redevelopment Plan amendment.