Courthouse Mural Room Weddings
360 Degree View provided by Bill Heller Photography
We offer the following 2-hour time slots in the Mural Room
Please note these times include set-up to exit
- 10am to 12pm (Sat. and Sun. only)
- 12pm to 2pm (7 days a week)
- 2:30pm to 4:30pm (7 days a week)
Seating capacity is 100
Cost $600 ($200 non-refundable reservation fee, $400 site fee)
Cancellations must be made at least sixty (60) days before the event to receive a full refund, minus the non-refundable reservation fee. Cancellations received less than sixty (60) days before the event will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge of the paid site fee.
Mural Room Rules
- Please note that the County Courthouse is a public building. Wedding areas may not be roped off and all public access ways must be maintained at all times.
- The County of Santa Barbara, its Directors, Employees and Representatives are not responsible or liable for the actions of the public during Weddings-Receptions-Special Events.
- The door to the Mural room must be open at all times and access beyond the roped off area is strictly prohibited
- Tacks, tape, real flower petals, open flame, standing on or propping anything on the furniture, walls, drapes or doors is absolutely prohibited
- Candles are not allowed in the building, or anywhere on the property. LED candles are fine.
- Sequins, glitter, confetti, rice or birdseed are not allowed in or around the building
- No Officiant is provided
- Wedding rehearsals are not included with a wedding reservation.
- No food or drinks allowed
- Benches are not to be moved
- Drapes are not to be touched
(805) 568-2460, Option 4