2018 Hours and Summer Schedule
Cachuma Lake Pools
Pools are seasonal and are subject to closures. For last-minute updates, please visit the Cachuma Lake Calendar of Events during your stay.
Cachuma Pool Schedule:
- Session 1- 12:00pm to 2:30pm
- Session 2- 3:00pm to 5:30pm
The pools are scheduled to be open Saturdays, June 2 and 9. Then the pools are scheduled to be open seven days per week from June 16 through August 18. After that, the pool will be open Saturday August 25 and Saturday and Sunday of Labor Day Weekend (September 1 and 2).
Fees: $3.00 (cash only) per swimmer per session. Tickets may be purchased starting one half hour in advance of each session and through the duration of the session.
Here are a few other things to know before you visit the pools:
- Proper swimwear is required (no cotton).
- No food or glass is allowed in the pool area.
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian on the deck at all times. Non-swimming parents are not subjected to fees.
- No children under 3 years of age are allowed in the pool. All children must be potty-trained.
Goleta Beach, Arroyo Burro Beach and Jalama Beach
Lifeguards will be on duty the following dates:
- June 2, 3, 9, & 10
- Every Day from June 16 through August 19
- August 25 & 26
- Labor Day Weekend (September 1, 2 & 3)
- Remaining weekends through September 30
Lifeguards will be on duty from 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex
Visit the Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex page for information and pool schedules.