Santa Barbara County EHS Managed Programs: Complaints/concerns for these issues are managed by EHS

To report a concern or complaint regarding: Food Facility, Swimming Pool, Sewage, Body Adornment, Organized Camp, Solid Waste or Water Quality, please call:

805-681-4900 (for facilities in the southern area of Santa Barbara County);
805-346-8460 (for facilities in the northern area of Santa Barbara County)

To report a Hazardous Waste complaint/concern, please follow these guidelines or call one of the numbers above.

Outside Resources:  Complaints/concerns for these issues are NOT managed by EHS; however, outside resources are provided here for your convenience