Cottage Food Forms and Guidance Material

Cottage Food Application Instructions -

All applicants for a Cottage Food Operation must reside within Santa Barbara County. Applicants should read and be familiar with the Cottage Food Guidance educational document before completing the application:

Class A Self Certification Checklist (online form).

Class B Self Certification and Application - Complete application in full, print and submit with payment to:

Santa Barbara County Environmental Health Services

2125 Centerpointe Pkwy, Suite 333
Santa Maria, CA 93455
225 Camino Del Remedio
Santa Barbara, CA 93110