- Click here to see the Santa Barbara County WIC office locations
(To help stop the spread of COVID-19 if possible please call, text or complete the form below to apply)
You may be eligible for WIC if you:
- Live or work in California
- Meet income guidelines (see guidelines) and/or recieve
- Medi-Cal, CalFresh or Cash Aid.
- Are in any of the categories below:
- A pregnant woman
- A woman breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age
- A woman who had a baby or was pregnant in the past
- 6 months
- A baby up to his or her first birthday
- A child up to his or her fifth birthday
- Demonstrate a need for WIC foods by having a nutrition need
- Babies and children cared for by their fathers, other guardians, or foster parents are also eligible.
To learn more about the WIC program, please call us at 877-275-8805.