- About Us / Divisions
- Hours of Operation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Montecito Debris Flow Information
- Schedule an Appointment
- Applications and Forms
- Find My Zoning
- Fee Schedule
- ADU/JADU Permitting Process
- Permit History by Parcel Number
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Where are you located?
- What are your office hours?
- What is a homestay?
- What Long Range Planning Projects are you working on?
- What's in your Annual Work Program?
- How do I find the zoning for my property?
- Where do I find information on the Isla Vista Bluffs?
- How can I submit a Public Records Act request?
Fees and Billing Questions
- How much does it cost to get a permit?
- Why did I get an invoice in the mail?
- What are your billing procedures?
- Can I pay my fees online?
- How do I get a permit?
- How do I get a film permit?
- How do I get a permit for an accessory dwelling unit (ADU)?
- How do I get status information about a specific permit?
- How do I review an environmental document for a project?
- Where can I get information on cannabis permitting and licensing?
- What are story poles and why do I have to install them for my project?
- What are some commonly asked questions for Building and Safety staff?
- How can I download an application?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- How do I provide feedback on the permitting process?
- Has the County
prepared screening criteria or thresholds of significance for analyzing a
project's vehicle miles traveled (VMT) under the California Environmental
Quality Act (CEQA)?