- About Us / Divisions
- Hours of Operation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Montecito Debris Flow Information
- Schedule an Appointment
- Applications and Forms
- Find My Zoning
- Fee Schedule
- ADU/JADU Permitting Process
- Permit History by Parcel Number
AGRICULTURAL PRESERVE ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Agendas and Minutes
Click here for Ag Preserve Advisory Committee agendas and minutes.
The Agricultural Preserve Advisory Committee normally meets on the first Friday of each month at 9:00 AM in the Santa Barbara County Engineering Building, Room 304, located at 123 East Anapamu Street, Santa Barbara, CA.
Hearings Schedule: 2021
- Stephanie Stark (Chair) - Agricultural Commissioner's Office
- David Lackie - Planning and Development Department
- Sergio Ricardo - County Assessor's Office
- Aleks Jevremovic - County Surveyor's Office
- Matthew Shapero - University of California Cooperative Extension
Hearing Support Contact
Sharon Foster, Board Assistant
The Agricultural Preserve Advisory Committee (APAC) was created by, and is advisory to, the Board of Supervisors and includes representatives from the Agricultural Commissioner's Office, County Assessor's Office, County Surveyor's Office, UC Cooperative Extension, and Planning and Development. The Committee is responsible for administering the County's Agricultural Preserve Program and the Uniform Rules.
APAC's duties include reviewing applications and making recommendations for creating agricultural preserves, entering new contracts, making revisions to existing preserves or contracts, termination of contracts and disestablishing preserves. In conjunction with these duties, the APAC is responsible for monitoring and enforcement of the
Agricultural Preserve Program.