Parcel Map Lookup
- Each page is in a separate Adobe Reader PDF file. To navigate to the next or previous page, manually change the page number or file name in the address bar in your Web browser.
- Hyperlinks only reference the first page of multi-page references. Please consult the index for the number of sheets and the page range.
- Older records may be sideways. To rotate the page, click the rotate clockwise or rotate counterclockwise button in the Adobe Reader rotate view toolbar.
- For best results with PDFs in 64-bit Windows 7, please use a browser enabled with a PDF viewer plugin.
Note: These are not County Assessor Tax Parcel Maps;
If you are looking for maps of Assessor Parcel Numbers, see the County Assessor's Tax Parcel Valuation Details and Maps webpage.
Search Parcel Maps:
(Information on maps selected using this form will appear here.)
Collection-Specific Notes and Information:
- For Parcel Maps, type the PM book number in the Book field, and the page number in the Page field
- Example: Book: 055, Page: 055 would be entered for Parcel Map Book 55, Page 55.
- Voids: PM Book 54 page 7 - void. PM Book 61 page 23 - void.
PM Book 62 pages 67-68 - void (but recorded as book 204 pages 70-71 of Maps).
Certificates of Corrections Spreadsheet Index**
|Book of||File Size||Download (Excel)||Date of Index|
|Certificates of Corrections||
|Book of||File Size||Download (Excel)||Date of Index||Thru Book/Page(s)|
|Book of||Metadata (html)||Shapefile (zip)||Date of Index||Thru Book/Page(s)|
*See the Completeness sheet in excel spreadsheet index for Summary Report of GIS and Spreadsheet count statistics: Spreadsheet Count does not include voids and is an estimate only. The % in GIS is also an estimate only. For more information, please see the Completeness Report and Use Constraints in the metadata, as well as the the Disclaimer for the Surveyor Information System.